Saturday, June 19, 2010



Hiya Folks! My name is Ron Winnick. So, what can I tell you about myself? Well, to make a short story not too long...I'm a "creative type". For years I've worked in the production end of the broadcast TV industry, producing and directing commercials and taped segments. I also like to draw and have worked my art talents into my work, by either adding some of my cartoons to my commercials or going as far as producing animated elements to commercials. Because of my experience designing video games, I've been able to produce :30 second animated spots too. Of course, like a lot of people today, I was laid off from my job and have been an "active job seeker", (along with other!) Anyway, one of the things I've been creating lately are personalized character clocks, like this "Barack Clock".

No comments:

Post a Comment